Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ready Set to Go!!!! Canada Here I come!!!

Sunday morning I woke with the word "TIME!" yelling me out of bed, well I guess it was time to get up (6:00 am) but it is also TIME… I have really been spinning and reeling with not just leaving town, and trying to take care of all I can before I go, but with the shifts of the Ninth Wave for those of you that have been following the Mayan Calendar. Which is also another reason for me going to do this work with Earth Activist Training now, instead of last year when I had planned. And a lot of reasons why I have been interested in what Permaculture gives us as we move into the future. I have been studying this for years and 2012 is right before us, actually happening now and we have chosen to live in this time to do or be a part of the change. I will refer you to one website and encourage you to google from there. We are in the Ninth and Final Wave of the Mayan, in Night 3. I will be at Heartroot Farm in Quebec during Day 4 which is the leaf formation as well as reveals.
If you don’t understand all this, it is OK, it is time to at least be right with yourself in your life because things are changing not just in our physical world but on all levels and it is happening fast. Here are some websites:

Friday night we just had our beautiful Summer Solstice Ritual on the beach at Mashes Sands, I love that place, reminds me of growing up on Alligator Point. We walked on the sand bar and built a fire on the beach and told stories in the form of our personal Faery Tales. We ate cold chicken and laughed as the sun set and the crescent moon lite the beach. What a way for four women to enjoy the shift of mid-summer than to spend an evening sitting in the sand with best friends and circle sisters. Tis the life!
I will be touching down in Halifax tomorrow night. The first week I am going to be really busy with my old friend Bonnie Foster and her family. Saturday we are off to the farmers market then she has my first reading scheduled on the way back in her little town. On Sunday I am doing a public Platform Demonstration as a fundraiser for the school, she says the flyer she sent out is getting a lot if interest, I hope it is of the positive kind. I do draw all kinds on energy….. and Summer Solstice and time with the kids and Bonnie showing me the sights of Nova Scotia. I am really excited about checking out her land and the Faery energy there, last summer she sent me a photo of her stream and I found a wee fae hiding under a log near the water. Nova Scotia means New Scotland ya know..A
Send Energy Please
And I am not nervous about the trip, it is leaving Noah and the farm. I will just say everything else is working out, even the travel money and such. I am not taking a lot of stuff but I will have what I need.
I am going to ask all my friends and family to send some positive energy to Noah while I am gone and a little extra for prosperity and health.
Also send some healing energy to my beloved Barbara Reis, long time Client and friend and her awesome family. She has been very sick and in the hospital, on my way to visit today. And for little Kam kam my monkey boy Faery Goddess child which has been sick this week.
On the Farm
Spent Sunday morning putting up Dill pickles with Leslie and I used lime for the first time instead of salt. . Wednesday I pickled more bread and butter pickles using lime again, it really makes the pickles crunchy but makes the clear. I burned myself with boiling water, Noah got to doctor me with silvadine. We actually got Leslie out in the garden and Noah dug the rest of his potatoes this weekend The squash is gone, the really sad tomatoes were not worth all the trouble after I tied and trimmed them all up last week. But I have a feeling there are going to be lots of egg plants… and Ken’s corn is just the prettiest Thing in my garden, it is as tall as I am and if we get moor rain it will be another foot or so. Thick dark green stalks and healthy support system, the pole beans are coming in and they will soon wrap the stalk.

Last night there were fire trucks on 59 and this morning I woke to smoke choking me. I do not know where it is coming from but the air is think even though we had a nice breeze and the air was cool and damp with last nights rain. It is the Full Moon and I put out my Faery Oil, this morning one of the three bottles was gone. I looked and found myself in poison ivy under the picnic table but never found it. If it were the puppies u will or Noah will have some wild little dogs on his hands. As I have posted about Faery oil before it is really strong stuff and only comes out on the full moon to charge. And if the Fae got it….let’s just say//oh shit…..as I was typing my whole document disappeared……say no more….
So I off on my adventure tomorrow. Ken came down to work in the garden and inspect the corn project,, I have to pick up my pay check, visit Barbara in the hospital and pack. Last minute stuff. Jamie and Noah are taking me to Jacksonville early in the morning. My plane leaves at noon and I will be in Halifax by 9pm.
So my next post will be from the road… and I really hope my whole computer blogging works the way I want it to. I really want to share this journey and stay in touch, there is aplace to comment on the blog so please feel free to use it. If qaanyone wants to personally e-mail me my e-mail address is
\
SO……here we go!!!!!
www.thetreeoflifecelebration.com and www.mayanninthwave.com which is a blogspot like minedragonwing56@aol.com and I will have no cell phone service through out my trip..

No comments:

Post a Comment