Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 20 Rose Bay and The Ovens

June 20, 2011
My morning run was at 6:30 and it was bright sunny about 55 degrees. A little breezy but beautiful. It is really cool here but I don’t seem to be feeling it. I love that there is very little traffic on the road I run on in the morning since it is very narrow and somewhat populated. The wild iris is in full bloom and everywhere, there are little white daisy and wild roses that smell like no rose I have ever smelled. The purple lupine and lilacs just wild colors every where. The flowers are just really rocking my world as you can tell. Yesterday Autumn was feeding me wild strawberries about the size of a pea and the taste of them would just explode in your senses. I saw a bright yellow and black bird this morning that Derrick and I discussed over coffee, latter to find out it was a Male Golden Finch.

At 10am I did my first reading of the day with one of Bonnie’s neighbors an Intuitive Healer that we just hit it off when we met yesterday at the Dem. We had so much in common and enjoyed several hours of working together. I walked back to Bonnie’s. Jennifer has an ice pond that she extended an invitation to Bonnie’s kids to skate on in the winter, it was beautiful.
After lunch we went down the road where Bonnie is having her new space remodeled for her own studio. It is on the top floor of a store and the new owners are German. The space will be very nice for her massage, facials, waxing and herbal treatments. I felt good about her plans and suggested some light and glass work with colors to run the energy through the space.
As the kids set up tents in the yard and jumped in the freezing cold water of the bay near the creek. This is their first week out of school for summer break so they are having a blast. Bless Derrick for watching over him while Bonnie runs me all over the place. I took a nap this afternoon, I feel like I am on mountain time or beach time, the pace is different and the air is clear. I guess you could say I am on vacation, yet I am working and not sitting still a moment.
Later in the day Bonnie and I went to a private park called the Ovens to explore the sea caves and the woods. We had such a wonderful time and walked down to the rock edge in hope of seeing seals. The owner told us there some out but we didn’t see any. I took tons of photos and the flowers were just awesome. I know you will get tired of hearing about the damn wild flowers but they are something to see, just wait I have more photos.
We stayed up late talking Autumn decided the tent was not for her and the boys were troopers camping out. It was a long day.
 The Ovens are sea caves that from a boat looks like huge clay ovens

 The power coming through these caves is just awesome
 Spruce grows out from the leaves and purple cones form there too, I LOVE THEM
 Just one of the wild roses
Bonnie loves the mosses and they are every where

No comments:

Post a Comment