Monday, June 20, 2011

June 19 Rose Bay Nova Scotia

June 19, 2011
Started my day off with looking at the clock at 6:00 am and deciding I needed to lay in bed at least 30 minutes. See sun rise here in Nova Scotia is 4:30 am and I usually rise with the sun. The house is quiet and silent. Really I could hear nothing, not even the bats in the attic Derrick and Bonnie and I watched flying out to hunt last night. I guess the insulation is really thick and no one has curtains on their windows as I mentioned yesterday, I would think to keep the cold out but Bonnie said it was all about trust and security and letting the light into the house.

Coffee and my morning run, I saw Autumn and Charlie before I him the pavement. I found myself a mile or so down the road standing in the South Rose Bay Pioneer Cemetery, go figure. Starting around the 1700 and old graves and head stones covered in moss. The cemetery sat on a grassy point that formed a triangle jutting out of rocks into the still waters of the Bay. The morning mist and the call of the sea gulls and birds just warmed my heart with beauty. I must bring my camera on my run when the sun is so bright and everything is so crisp and clear. The old spirits welcomed and comforted me, but I also felt watched and watched over. So where else would I have run too??
Back to Bonnie’s, we had a Paleo Diet Breakfast, nuts and other things that were tasty, I need to look into it later. Bonnie has been a vegetarian most her life and now has started eating meat, but it too is all about being tuned in and knowing when change is needed. Autumn and the boys entertained me with song and dance, drawings and showing their treasured items as kids will do. I loved it and just sat back and enjoyed the attention with Bonnie and Derrick’s amazing kids that have talent and imagination that is unbelievable. But it time to get my butt moving my Dem at the Waldorf school in a few hours
The platform Mediumship Demonstration went very well. There were about 15 people there and they were all totally tuned into the energy. There were some parents from the school there and several of Bonnie’s clients. I think they enjoyed the lecture and educational part as much as the platform reading. The actually reading part can be trick with a new crowd that haven’t witnessed platform mediumship before and there were only two people in the room that had. If the audience is not tuned in it is difficult to do. The first one to come through was a little girl that had died of cancer and she most have know that this first connection would set the tone for the hour. It was awesome and all those that came through found their loved ones in tears. Once Japanese woman had such sadness and grief from her father's death, she drove from Halifax to see me and was not disappointed. We will meet again but the few moments she spent hearing about her fathers love and gratitude to her for taking care of him was what she needed.
After the dem, Bonnie and I walked the school grounds and into the woods, oh what a magical place and she told me this school is why they choose where they wanted to live and I totally understand. It is such a beautiful place and the energy is awesome.
Off to the grocery store, actually the prices are not much different, but one of my things is that I want to get as much traditional and Nova Scotia food as I can while we are here. So we bought wild blueberry juice and local sausage and Mr. Maple (the crack cookies) and oh my they are to die for. I was totally into the dill pickle chips, but Bonnie bought Ketchup Layes that really tasted like ketchup potato chips. But what toped off our grilled dinner was Fiddle heads a local fern sautéed in olive oil, we chatted till 11 and then off to bed.







No comments:

Post a Comment