Sunday, July 10, 2011

July 9 Closing Circle

July 9, 2011
Saying good–by to the class started early. I had a nice chat with Charles and Starhawk about future plans to meet and work together again. The barn was busy with early showers and everyone packing, I didn’t bother because I knew my packing was going to be a huge chore and since I wasn’t leaving till Sunday I spent my time chatting. I didn’t run, I was tired from a restless night.
I was up stairs brushing my teeth when I felt someone standing behind me. I had the door open and people we coming and going but when I turned around no one was there but the towel hanging on the wall across from the tub was suspended in the air. The towel still hung on the hook but swung back and forth as if someone held and dropped the end of it as I turned to look. The first thing I thought was "Oh, that took a lot of energy" and immediately felt a male presence. I walked out of the bathroom and Silven was standing in front of his room and I asked him if he had felt any spirit energy since he was staying right there? He said the first week he woke up to feeling something in his rooms that really scared him and he asked it to leave, and it was male energy, it did not bother him again. The room next to his is where the little boys were staying. Later Kyra told me they talked (only in French) about shadows with red eyes and things that woke them up at night, which we all witnessed during the week, they often would wake up crying durning our evening sessions. I also know their mother Iris does not allow them to watch TV and they are not exposed to the Hollywood version of ghost as some kids are. I personally do not feel there was anything to be afraid of, the spirit just wanted to be acknowledged.
Our morning circle was very powerful with less emotion that the night before. We received our certificates and our readers, which is information and such that we studied in the class. People started leaving with lots of photos, hugs and tears after closing the circle and until around 2pm when Shabina, Krya and I were left on the farm. Shabina which is 22, slept since she was up partying all night and Kyra spent a little while just letting down after the last car pulled out of the drive. Kyra is the daughter of Dawn the owner of Heartroot and the organizer of the workshop, she is 23. I spent over an hour organizing my stuff to pack, which is a real job. I moved into the Barn in the room behind the kitchen because it is right next to the only real bathroom in the place and it is cozy and secure. Later in the afternoon I spent some time cleaning and dragging laundry and garbage down stairs. The Barn is huge and odd, full of junk and just stuff, dust and spiders. Who ever build this place had strange reasons for putting this here and that there, or started something and never finished. It is creepy and old and some places are just nasty with mold or filth. And it feels completely different with everyone gone. I really feel we made a huge difference her in the physical and energy work we did. I felt the male spirit in the area of the two bedrooms and the bathroom as I was cleaning but I just felt it wanted me to know it was there, no communication.
Later in the afternoon Shabina, Krya and I built the last Spiral in the garden to complete the triple. It was very labor intense doing this with just three. We tore tons of cardboard and laid it over the grass and wild flowers, wet it and covered that in manure we hauled up the hill wheel barrow after wheel barrow. It came to shape and we cleared out the paths and laid down the straw to complete it. It is a little smaller than the other two but it can and will be expanded once it is planted and tended.
We sat and talked for a while drank Chi and ate leftovers. Telling stories and learning more about each other. These young people have such incredible energies and experiences. It was so awesome to have so many in our class. Our youngest student was Willow from New Mexico, she was 17 and just a trooper. It makes me feel good that what they learned over the past two weeks will change their lives and hopefully the world around them.
We spent our evening at the house watching a Bollywood movie on the computer. I slept like a rock and sometime during the middle of the night Shabina came in and slept in the other bed, she said the barn was creepy and she got scared, I had offered to share my room but I think she wanted to experience the creepy-ness herself. She is also the one that would take a sleeping bag out into the forest and spend the night until some critter or some strange sound would send her back to shelter, interesting person she is.
I sit in the quiet barn with the flies buzzing around the kitchen table, Shabina’s parents are coming around noon to take me to Sherbrook so I can catch the bus to Montreal. That may change according to their plans but for now I will just go for the ride. I will catch up with Louise tonight and see what other adventures are in store for me.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment