Saturday, April 16, 2011

Where do I begin???

My first introduction to Permaculture was through my teacher and mentor Starhawk. I read her book Earth Path and in 2008 I was with her at Dianna's Grove and took her Path in Priestessing the Earth. It was a week of discovery. Natures farming and gardening is powerful just walk through the woods, watch nature and how it supports it's own plants without any help, plants either live or die. They choose where they can survive by natural selection. I was moved my the magic of this workshop and the way Starhawk presented it through the Magic.I came home from that week with a vow to take this Earth Activist Training. Here is where it begins....
This is Grandmother Mother, the most sacred Oak on our land. I am blessed to live is her space and she embraces me with love and respect. This Photo was taken Imbolc 2011 when her bones were exposed.
All for now... I am working on it, just wanted to try a photo tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment