Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 28, 2011
Rain!!!! And wind oh my!
I was on my way to the Cottage to do an early morning reading when the sky just felt like rain all morning. I knew there was something on the way but as it goes in Florida it can blow right over you and you won’t get a drop. I was dressed for work and feeding the feral cats when the radio went off with the emergency broadcast warning of a tornado watch headed straight through Leon into Jefferson county, right in my path on the way into Woodville. About that time my cell phone goes off with a message from my early morning appointment canceling. Relieved that I didn’t have to drive that road in my little car in a bad storm.
I went back to the house let the dogs out of their crates and my beloved Zeus into the bathroom, unplugged TVs and computers, called my client and just sat back to enjoy it. I love lightening storms, I set out my big bowl to collect Lightin’ Water for work in the near future. It is charged with negative Ions and is wonderful for protection work and bringing good luck.
I am so happy that my plants are getting rain water, it just makes me want a dance! Last night I bought heirloom green beans, snow pea, zucchini, marigold and calendula seeds from New Leaf Market, I know most people think buying seeds from the health food store just doesn’t sound right. But I have had great results with the "Seeds of Change" organic brand. And I know they are fresh and sealed. And I just love the name, "Seeds of Change"
The storm is passed, no damage, about ¾ inch of rain that I can tell. The poor little cardinals that just built their nest in the shrub off my front porch may consider moving since the pitch on the roof just dumped gallons of water with in inches of their new home site. They were busy all week happily building only one little eggs as of yet. I love the smell of happy grasses and plants after a storm, everything is so fresh.
New moon (May 2) is coming in a few days as well as Beltane, time to get those seeds in the ground fresh and wet, but for now I have to go, I have an afternoon reading and off to work. I love my job, both doing readings for people and helping them on their Spiritual Paths and at the Crystal Connection and I know not many people can say that but it totally fills an important part of who I am.
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment