Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Lammas

August 1, 2011 Lammas is the second harvest of the season and the 10th anniversary of Magnolia Circle!

I woke this morning with the thought of Permaculture racing through my head. All the things I want to do, all the things I have learned and I want to teach others. All the things I want to share....I am passionate about this and I just feel so excited about making it happen. I had to go to the dermatologist at 7:30am for a check up. And to discuss my sun poisoning which he called....Poly Morphus Light Eruption! Whoo Hooo sounds kinda spooky!!

But I left there and did two things I don't normally do, one I sat at Bagle Heads for two hours just working on my computer, writing! then I spent two hours in Borders, almost in tears, that my most beloved book store is closing. I even said to the clerk as I checked out that I was sad. I spent money I did NOT have on important books.. all of which relate to permaculture, gardening, farming, sustainablity. So I justified my purchace when I have not paid my house payment or home owners insurance...or bought my grand children's birthday presents...Bad Mee Maw!

But I have started on my plans for what I am going to do with my Permaculture Design certificate and that I will be posting and tweeking in the near future. 
Have a wondeful harvest!!! 
Sorry I did not spell check this post

No comments:

Post a Comment