Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Moving in to a new level

It has been almost a year since I have used and posted on this blog and I am really over due for a long up date. But not today..

Life has been so busy,  on June 1st we graduated the 2013 permaculture class from Leon County Extension. Eighteen new permacuture designers in our community!

Now...... I total open my heart to the universe as to what comes next for me in the world of permaculture.

I want to teach on a level where my Earth Activist Training and my spiritual connections can be better applied.
My own work on the farm has taken me to a new level and is growing stronger everyday. I need to post new photos soon.

My spiritual work has also developed to a higher level as we have moved deeper into the age of enlightenment.  The awakening of so many people has given me hope for the future and a healthy fear of those of power and domination. As an activist and an anarchist I feel it is time I use all I have learned to stand up for what I believe.

I have set aside things that take my energy, this summer my plans are to reconnect my spirit and the Earth. New adventures await!

2 comments:

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. 4Runner Winch Bumper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sissy, are you in need of any assistance on your farm? I’d love to come learn with you! You can contact me at mccrayray7@gmail.com

    Thank you,
    Ray

    ReplyDelete